We felt the best way to dispel that myth - and to build our business in the process - would be to create the finest BMW service facility in the Delaware Valley. Forty years later, underscored by the feedback and extraordinary loyalty of our customers, we know just how important achieving that goal has been in the growth of our business.
Those familiar with our West Chester dealership may find themselves smiling at our slightly different approach. Reminiscent of an earlier time, customers drive directly into our shop where they're met by their Service Advisor who goes through the entire check-in process right on the spot. Moments later, those choosing to wait are escorted to the Customer Lounge or; the others are on their way in alternate transportation. We like to think of the process as pleasant and personalized.
What remains consistent, of course, are the essentials:
- BMW Accredited Master Technicians
- BMW Accredited Service Advisors
- An extensive BMW parts inventory
- Cosmetic and detail services
- Convenient evening and Saturday hours
- Early-bird or late evening drop-off
- Service appointments via the Internet
- Loaner and rental vehicles