2022 ALPINA B7 Arrives at Otto’s BMW
With the current production run almost coming to an end, this 2022 BMW ALPINA B7 xDrive Sedan we received may be one of the last we see for a while.
While this vehicle has sold since it arrived, we thought it was just too special not to share!
Brief History on ALPINA: Started in 1962 by Burkard Bovensiepen, who developed a Weber dual carburetor for the BMW 1500. This carburetor was so well received by BMW, that over the years BMW and ALPINA formed a symbiotic relationship building truly some of the most impressive BMW’s on the roads.
This specific model we received is well equipped with the following features.
- ALPINA Blue Metallic
- Tartufo Full Merino Leather
- Luxury Rear Seating Package
- Rear Ventilated Seats
- Rear Comfort Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel with Front and Rear Heated Seats
- Rear Massaging Seats
- Remote Engine Start
- 21″ ALPINA CLASSICS wheels, style CS16
- Integral Active Steering
- Active Comfort Drive with Road Preview
- Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Active Lane Keeping Assistant
- Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System
- Panoramic Sky Lounge LED Roof
- Power rear sunshade & rear side window shades
- Front Ventilated Seats
- Front Massaging Seats
- Chestnut Wood Trim with Wooden Inlay
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatibility
- Drive Recorder
- Wireless Phone Charging
- 7″ Touch Command Table for Rear Passengers
- Anthracite Alcantara Headliner
- Base MSRP: $143,300
- As Equipped: $158,600 + 995 Destination Charge
- MSRP: $159,595