Monthly Message – January 2019
PATIENCE REWARDED: IRRESISTIBLE PRICING ON IN-STOCK 2018 MODELS
It’s no secret that December is generally the best month for consumers to shop for a new car — except, perhaps, for January, when those missed year-end deals get even better. That’s certainly true here at Otto’s, where a handful of 2018 BMWs are currently (if briefly) available at irresistible prices.
Here’s an overview of our inventory, which of course is subject to change:
- “The 3 Series is the best-selling car in its class, and for good reason. Few can match its artful blend of performance and refinement, though that doesn’t stop other automakers from trying.” Edmunds.com
- “…a brilliant example of a well-made, well-balanced sports sedan.” US News & World Report
- “…one of Edmunds’ Best Luxury SUVs of the year. Its small size is perfect for urban driving, while its low load floor and large cargo volume are perfect for hauling duty.” Edmunds.com
- “The 2018 BMW X1 is a compelling crossover pick for a budget BMW buyer who can’t do without a roundel.” carconnection.com
- “The BMW X1 is an excellent pick for those who don’t want to pilot a behemoth SUV, but still need more utility than a car typically offers. Classic BMW driving dynamics in a lightweight, easy-to-park package.” US News & World Report
- “…handles twisty back roads with confidence.” cnet.com
- “Attractive inside and out, nails the fun-to-drive quotient.” CarAndDriver.com
- “Excellent handling, punchy turbocharged engine, roomy interior.” Motor Trend
- “M3 delivers on the promises it has always made. It’s fast in a straight line and around a track. It has the room of a sedan, the menacing looks of a performance car, and more than a few BMW luxuries.” CarConnection.com
Finally, with winter kicking into full gear, we invite you to bring your BMW in for an on-the-spot check of critical safety components like tire tread and pressure, fluid levels, and wiper blades. Click here to learn more.
John Dallas Bowers